Scientists at MONET have developed the first of a series of Outreach Activities and Experiments for public use, designed to bring science experiences and communication to various spaces and cultures.
MONET’s informal science communication (ISC) activities emphasize the interface of the
performing arts and science to engage and inform the general public.
The following set of Communication Objectives drives our activities:
• Polymer properties positively impact the quality of life
• Big challenges in polymer chemistry include enhanced lifetime and mechanical
• Advancements that address those challenges must consider global sustainability
• Specific technical accomplishments of MONET, e.g., improved tear resistance via RSE
• Science and art depend on the synergistic interplay of creativity and mode of execution
• Chemists come from everywhere and play many different roles in scientific research
[Pictures of the Kit – Information on how to Order – Google form to access the online resources/order a kit/schedule a meeting with the scientists to prepare?]